Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Recap


On the Saturday before Christmas, we went with the Kristin and her family along with her in-laws to Natchitoches to see the fireworks and lights. We had a good time although Ethan did not enjoy the fireworks b/c they scared him. He did like looking at all the lights though!


My two lil' men in their matching pjs

Noah in his Santa hat at the school Christmas program


Ethan was not liking Santa this year-ha! Brad said I was horrible for making him sit on Santa's lap. I knew he probably wouldn't like it, but I had to see =)

Ethan at Nana's on Christmas Eve morning playing with his favorite vehicle, tractors!

My sweet family on Christmas Eve night at Mr. Mike and Mrs. Jamie's

Christmas morning....Noah showing little brother how to ride his new four wheeler.

Noah opening presents on Christmas morning.


Trevor, Addy, and Noah at our annual Neel/Mays/Roberts present exchange.

No comments: